Your purpose of retreating at Pragati Resorts is met perfectly by our stay options - be it a convention or a family get-together. Book easy via our website. Feel free to call us for assistance and select what suits best your requirement: cottages, rooms or suites.
9.00 AM to 6.00 PM 040 - 4141 2222/ 98480 97255 / 99484 37707
9.00 AM to 9.00 PM 99486 11227 / 9133 335703 / 91009 16951
1. Check in 12 noon and check out time is 10.00 am
2. Is Mandatory for All Guest’s to Provide a Photo-Id During Check-In
3. Children below 5 years/(43 inch height) are free if they are sharing the parents room and no extra bed is taken. Extra bed is chargeable as per tariff.
4. Your room preferences have been submitted with your reservation and are subject to hotel availability.
5. Guests are requested to re-confirm their departure date if different to what was booked. For any changes contact Reception at 98489 10056 at check-in.
6. After check-in, no changes will be accepted. Prepaid rates will attract full stay retention in case the guest checks out before the scheduled date of departure.
7. Any modification to a reservation is subject to hotels availability.
8. Rates confirmed in USD may be converted to local currency by the hotel at your time of stay, based on exchange rate used by hotel and are subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
9. Please note applicable Government taxes are subject to change without prior notice.
10. For all prepaid bookings, rooms will be confirmed until hotel check-out time of the following day and for those booking which are not prepaid, rooms will be held until set time as per the rules of reservation.
11. You will be requested to provide Government photo ID & address proof at the time of check-in for all guests who wish to avail residential stay at Resort.
12. As per the law smoking is prohibited in public areas including Lobby, restaurants & banqueting areas.
13. Pet animals are not allowed in the Resort.
14. Plucking of fruits or flowers within the premises is prohibited and will attract a charge of Rs.1000/- to the bill.
15. No outside food or beverages is allowed in the Resort.
16. For your safety and security, your baggage will be checked by the security at the time of check in.
17. The resort is not liable for any thefts, damages or loss of valuable items from the rooms or public areas. Please keep your valuables in the safe lockers provided in the rooms or contact the front office manager.
18. To ensure privacy of other residents, please keep the volume of your TV at low levels.
19. The Resort reserves the right of admission and can ask any person who is not properly attired or misbehaves to leave the Resort.
20. To maintain the decorum the guests are requested not to move around in their swimming costumes in public areas.
21. No Liquor id allowed in the Resort without proper excise license and permission.
22. The Resort will not offer accommodation to unmarried couple , even if booked through Online Travel Agents.
1. All guaranteed reservations not cancelled 24 hours prior to arrival / No Show on the same day of check- in attracts a retention charge equivalent to one nights room tariff.
2. All guaranteed reservations, if cancelled attracts 100% retention charges OR else you can postpone your stay within 1 month from the date of cancellation based on the availability of rooms.